Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My "Next" mod

Here's the link to the files. Enjoy!!!

http://rapidshare.com/files/264277122/sagat.rar

================================================================================

Hi guys. Done with exams and almost finished with my next mod.
I still have a few minor things to fix.

There are issues with the right eye which I cannot fix. this is because the model doesn't have a right eye and I've had to texture the eye socket. I will be releasing this one soon:



2 comments:

  1. Goldberg looks cool in his attire. Since you have done quite a number of MK mod characters, would you be able to do a mod for Johnny Cage in MK1 attire?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am having trouble using this mod as this is for alternate costume character that I am not able to use. Is there a possibility to use Goldberg as a mod in original costume? I am new to this and had done some research but to no avail. Btw, for those mod in original costume, I am able to use.

    ReplyDelete