Sunday, November 20, 2011

Hogan Caw - WWE 12

With the recent developements in skin colour and transparency, I've made some changes to my hogan caw. The transparency has really helped me to blend the facial details a lot better and I've also added a lot more manual detailing to the face.

To make the caw match the in game wrestlers a bit better, I've increased the shine on the skin. I couldnt get the tan to the exact colour that I wanted and it's a bit a more orange than I would have liked. Anyways I figure a spray tan is better than no tan at all :)

Here's some pics, the in game pics have some issues with the colouring of the mustache which I've fixed after taking the pics.








----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Based on the requests I've received, I did another 3 nWo attires. I've sent my save to somone to upload to xbox live for me, it should be up in the next few days.

I will be releasing the save for offline users as soon as this is uploaded to live.




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Had to come back to work for a few days :( . I managed to finish the attires and finalise the body morphings. All I need now is a good moveset and this will be released. If anyone has a good moveset, please post it before the end of today.

I got tired of having a plain black bandanna for the nWo versions so I decided to use designs. It's not 100% accurate but it looks cool. I've also left the bandanna on for the in ring attires of two of the nWo versions.

nWo Attire 1


nWo Attire 2


nWo Attire 3



nWo Attire 4



I didn't know what the logo for attire 1 looked like exactly , but I drew it like this: 


Profile View (as requested by nikeTheBike):


Red and Yellow attire 1:


Red and Yellow attire 2:


Red and Yellow attire 3:


Red and Yellow attire 4 (current tna attire):





-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Officially on holiday but wanted to post the updates I did before I left. I've written caw injector code into X-Packer so I will release the files when I get back from holiday and you can inject the caw into your save.



nWo Version


Attires


In game



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updates:





-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit:

Played with the game a bit and this is what I came up with:





Yes it is possible!




12 comments:

  1. I'm hoping this means we can hopefully bring these over on retail. I know they had a bunch of checksums last year but it's worth checking it out this year.

    Plus, you'll be a hero.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks Great, I ve downloaded all your Hogan's from the last two games. I hope to get more caws from you this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @dyno, I'll check it out.

    @mike, lets see what happens. Hope to get another xbox and live soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please let me know how you've been able to add textures to WWE'12. I'm really interested in doing my CAWs this way this year rather than the old fashioned way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does that mean we need a hacked xbox or can we just download them and the program will inject them for us?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @MrFrost, you won't need a hacked xbox. A regular xbox will do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. u mean we cant inject these caws in a hacked xbox?

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Update looks amazing. Without a doubt the best Hogan caw for this game and that really says a lot because of all the good/textured Hogan caws poping up lately.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great CAW and I have played it with great fun...thanks for that!!

    But would you consider making other CAWs with imported texture also? such as some current WWE superstars with updated attire (e.g. Cody Rhodes, Otanga), legends or TNA superstar?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Formula hijo de puta FORMULA!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @mike, thanks much appreciated.

    @unknown, time is an issue for me hence I hardly create caws anymore.

    @rocka, formula wont help as textures are used.

    ReplyDelete
  12. When you wish to burn ISO to DVD, you should rely on some helpful ISO DVD burner tools. Learn about Games - Fight ROMS on fightroms.com.

    ReplyDelete