Sunday, January 30, 2011

The first textured caw ever created for the ps3

08/03/2011 - Here's the tweaks WolfgangJT applied to the my caw.I believe that STG also applied some of the final body morph tweaks. Thanks a lot to WolfgangJT for typing the morphing changes out for me.




Now all that's left to do is to figure out a way to get this onto psn. I've already figured out a way to get the save to other jailbreak users.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just bought the ps3 version today and this is what I've been messing with.

Sorry for the bad image quality, had to take the pics with phone as my cap card is not working with my ps3 for some reason. Hope you guys like.

Edit: here's a slightly better in game pic:





10 comments:

  1. Awesome! can't wait for this to be transferred to PSN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you post a tutorial on how to do this for PS3? I've been a fan of your creations for a long time we PS3 users have been waiting for this moment! You are a legend now thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @brandyn, soon. I'm writing the functionality into x-packer which will make the process easier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. have you had anymore luck on getting activation code for the PSN?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heard that there was option on PSN store that users can purchase them but I don't know the specifics of what it would amount to cost wise.

    ReplyDelete
  6. convert it to a .pkg fie like mozzer0 plz

    ReplyDelete
  7. How do I use this to apply texture to Ps3 caws and can it inject paint tools? Also where do I get actual textures like Sting, Hulk Hogan and The Rock skin and such?

    I found this:
    http://sf4mods.blogs...0-released.html

    and downloaded the file from there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @cristopher, yesI can and already did. Check out some of older posts on this site.

    ReplyDelete